- Hydration aids in Fat Loss
- A drop in 1% of body water can compromise athletic performance up to 10%
- A drop of 2 to 3% can begin to affect the body adversely, beyond just performance.7
- Roughly 80% of joint pain is related to the lack of Hydration
- Hydration helps to dilute pollutants that are made and purposefully or unintentionally ingested
- Less Hydration means that the kidneys are unable to function optimally, and as a consequence some of this burden is then placed on the Liver.8
This program will initially have you going to the rest room more often, but soon your body will begin to absorb some of the water. Imagine pouring water on parched / dry ground. Initially the water stays on the surface, but soon after it begins to penetrate the surface and reach the deep soil. This scenario is much like hydration schedule we have put fourth.6
Carry a large Stainless Steele water bottle (about a 40oz) with you.
Put a whole freshly squeezed lemon and 1/2 a grapefruit with a pinch of sea salt in the 40oz container.
Add Some Mineral water and let it sit overnight in the fridge
Sip the water throughout the day. Your weekly Water Allowance is as follows:
- Week 1: Sip 3 to 4 X 32oz servings (i.e. 4 cups) / per day
- Week 2: Sip 3.5 to 4.5 X 32oz servings (i.e. 4 cups) / per day
- Week 3: Sip 4 to 5 X 32oz servings (i.e. 4 cups) / per day
- Week 4: Sip 4.5 to 5.5 X 32oz servings (i.e. 4 cups) / per day
- Week 5: Sip 5 to 6 X 32oz servings (i.e. 4 cups) / per day
- Week 6: Sip 5.5 to 6.5 X 32oz servings (i.e. 4 cups) / per day
CAUTIONARY NOTE: always consult your doctor before beginning any dietary or hydration program, especially if you are on diuretics or have a kidney disorder.